[infinispan-dev] Node being an owner of key

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 13:54:16 EST 2011

Hey,

Can we make method getAddress public on DistributionManager? Either that
or add a new method to DistributionManager which returns true if node is
an owner of a key, that is, if key is local and locate(key) returns a
list of addresses where first address equals to this node. It would be
great if we can do this under the lock, just like getLocality, so we can
detect situation where distributed task execution was done during rehash.

I'd prefer to have a new method :-). This is all for 5.0

Let me know,
Vladimir