[infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.BETA1

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Mar 15 09:34:36 EDT 2011

On 15 Mar 2011, at 13:12, Mircea Markus wrote:

> On 15 Mar 2011, at 13:03, Manik Surtani wrote:
>

>> On 15 Mar 2011, at 12:49, Mircea Markus wrote:
>>
>>> Recovery should be ready by that time.
>>
>> What about all of the other transaction-related work you're doing?  Recovery is just one small aspect...
> Small?! :)

In terms of usefulness to the majority of users.  :-)  But that's just my point of view.

>> Specifically,
>>
>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-559
> this will come in together with recovery stuff.

That's what I thought, wanted confirmation.

>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-604
>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-887

Doesn't 887 come with your recovery refactoring as well

>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-888
> I'll approach them one by one after recovery, hopefully ready for next BETA.

Well, then if this isn't feature-complete it isn't a beta but another ALPHA.  :-)

Cheers
Manik
manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani