[infinispan-dev] use %s syntax for formatting exception messages

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:42:42 EDT 2011

The only problem I have with this is that if all error / logging messages
are i18n'ed, they will be difficult to search for on the web / forums /
wikis.
For this reason all error messages should include a locale-independent error
code. Numeric is ok, but I'd rather have a "readable" error code.
For example the string "Error pushing tx log" in InvertedLeaveTask.java
would become "TX_LOG_PUSH_ERR: Error pushing tx log".

Any thoughts on this ?

Tristan