[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Large Scale support

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Mar 18 12:01:31 EDT 2011

On 18 Mar 2011, at 15:28, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:

> On 11-03-18 10:05 AM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>> Hmmm, but we know there're problems with doing this, right? https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-937 - Vladimir, did you get around to investigating that?
> I have not found the root cause. Paul detected the problem in AS test
> suite. I tested his AS configuration in our test suite and it worked
> flawlessly.  After that, I "outsourced" the investigation to Paul. Since
> all our state transfer tests were passing I thought its worth
> investigating AS setup. That's were the investigation died.

It "died" because we were too close to a 4.2.1.FINAL to risk changing something like this.  Hence my proposal to leave FLUSH in by default but to allow a FLUSH-free config via a (temporary, 4.2.x only) system property while we investigate properly removing FLUSH in 5.0.

Cheers
Manik
manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani