[infinispan-dev] Need RemoteCacheManager.getCacheNames() for Spring integration

Thomas P. Fuller thomas.fuller at coherentlogic.com
Sat Mar 19 05:39:28 EDT 2011

Hi Olaf,

Another possibility is to help me with the project I've been focusing on: the
Grails Infinispan Plugin.

I have several tasks in this project which vary in the amount of time required
-- I'll give a brief list here and if you want to explore this with me further,
we can discuss this privately.

1.) Take a subsection of the work that I've done in Grails and make it available
via Grape (http://groovy.codehaus.org/Grape) and detail what you did to get this
to work.

2.) Allow me to borrow some of your brain power and bounce some ideas off of you
and get some feedback. This is not a coding-intensive task, however some of
these ideas are very basic at the moment and need to be developed further. I
could share them on this forum, but until I start digging into them, it doesn't
make sense. You'll save me some time here.

There are other tasks but let me know if you're interested and we can talk
discuss.

Tom