[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Large Scale support

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 05:28:23 EDT 2011

On 03/18/2011 05:11 PM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
> Vladimir, did you actually try Michal's test by any chance? To repeat myself: that test should be a lot easier to run as opposed to AS testsuite.
>
> Michal, how easy was it to replicate the issue?
Pretty easy I guess, the error appeared deterministically right after
performing the steps in the JIRA description.
And the steps include running the hotrod server on two different virtual
network interfaces and using a simple console tool to issue
a put request.

--
Michal Linhard
Quality Assurance Engineer

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 532 294 320 ext. 62320
mobile: +420 728 626 363