[infinispan-dev] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-977

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:57:38 EDT 2011

With the new push-based rebalancing code, we install the new CH before
doing any rebalancing work, so the inconsistency window should be much
smaller.
In theory we also block new transactions, maybe you could use that to
stop generating new keys while rehashing.

On the other hand, in 5.0 you should be able to implement
KeyAffinityService on top of Pete's grouping work for
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-312 and then you won't need any
listeners.

Dan