[infinispan-dev] JAXB help needed

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Wed May 18 10:17:34 EDT 2011

As usual I'm struggling with JAXB. What I want to do is pretty trivial with a stream based parser:

1) parse a xs:sequence into a list of strings
2) receive notification that this list of strings has been parsed via a post parse callback
3) create a list of object instances (each string represents a class name)
4) set this into the domain model for configuration

I have absolutely no idea how I do this with jaxb (and no real desire to learn, which is probably the main problem ;-), so can someone help me?

For now I'll just add this to the fluent config and not expose it via xml.