[infinispan-dev] Old JBoss repo in pom.xml

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at gmail.com
Thu May 19 05:50:32 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:52, Galder Zamarreño <galder at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So, what's our current approach towards hardcoding maven repositories in the pom.xml files?
>
> Should we allow JBoss repos to be defined master/parent/pom.xml? This was added by Adrian C when he upgraded JClouds:

I'm fine with having the JBoss repo in there, but nothing else.
Regarding 3rd party jars, there is really no excuse for these not
being on Maven Central or proxied by JBoss's repo. I for one, have put
my cassandra artifacts on Central via the Sonatype OSS repo: it's dead
simple and everyone is happier for it.

Tristan