[infinispan-dev] Failure looking up the river marshaller under AS 7 environment

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 03:14:49 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm trying to run Infinispan under AS 7 (i.e. JBoss Modules).  I
succeeded to run an EmbeddedCacheManager, HotRodServer, and
MemcachedServer.  However, it fails when a new node joins the cluser:

     http://pastebin.com/pGfxSWJP

The root cause of the failure is that GenericJBossMarshaller fails to
find the RiverMarshallerFactory.  So, I set the TCCL, but it didn't help
at all.  Even setting the TCCL to
RiverMarshallerFactory.class.getClassLoader() doesn't seem to help.  Any
clues?

Cheers

--
Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/