[infinispan-dev] Failure looking up the river marshaller under AS 7 environment

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:39:23 EDT 2011

With Marshalling.getProvidedMarshallerFactory(), I was able to look up
the RiverMarshallerFactory.  However, another exception is raised while
exchanging the topology view (java.io.NotActiveException: Fields were
never written):

     http://pastebin.com/5zVj2FwG

It seems like it has a problem with marshalling an ImmortalCacheEntry?