[infinispan-dev] Reminder: 5.1.0.BETA4 out on Monday (7/11)

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 10:04:26 EST 2011

All,

As you've seen we have not release BETA4 yet. To update the rest of the list, there're a couple of things that are stopping us right now:

- https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1510 -> that basically stops EDG domain model from starting properly. Dan has looked at it and it might be due to a late JGroups dispatcher hook during AS/EDG startup. We're talking to Paul to get his thoughts on this

- https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1065 -> This is Pete's new configuration stuff.

Both pieces of work are pretty critical and at the same time, we have Kevin looking at some random CDI/Weld issues that might be linked to the change in CacheContainer hierarchy.

We'll release BETA4 asap, so please stay tuned :)

Btw, if there's anything that might be holding the release, please ping me.

Cheers,

On Nov 4, 2011, at 6:10 PM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> You mean ISPN discussions ?
>
> On 4 November 2011 17:03, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:
>> How do you recognize Infinispan discussions from other projects discussions?
>>
>> They use 4 letters acronyms instead of the traditional 3 letters acronyms :)
>>

>> On 4 nov. 2011, at 17:27, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:
>>
>>> After completing and integrating LIRS rework I am currently looking into
>>> FGAM repeatable-read issue but it will not make into BETA4.
>>>
>>> Cheers

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache