[infinispan-dev] status of the transaction work on 5.1

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Nov 10 17:05:00 EST 2011

On 10 November 2011 20:31, Vladimir Blagojevic <vblagoje at redhat.com> wrote:
> Indeed, Mircea has a really good sense for software design. Cheers!

> On 11-11-10 11:54 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:
>
> Awesome work dude!  :)

+1000 on both comments
these changes make so much sense, the overall stabilization by Dan and
Galder, the FGAM and LIRS by Vladimir, soon versioning and a
configuration parser which makes sense :)

This release is very promising, I'm just sorry I can't review
everything thoughtfully as usual but I promise I'll test and refill
JIRA after I'm done with my round of OGM work!

Sanne