[infinispan-dev] API, Commons, Core, OSGi, split packages, signed packages, etc

David Bosschaert david at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 17:43:20 EST 2011

> - they cause breakage in the maven-bundle-plugin, forcing us to
> temporarily disable OSGi bundles

It looks like the two solutions suggested will not suffer from the issue
that Tristan found with the maven-bundle-plugin but in case we do go
back to the split-package model there is a solution/workaround to the
maven-bundle-plugin issue, which can be found in this comment on
FELIX-3238 [1].

Cheers,

David

[1]