[infinispan-dev] benchmarking 5.1 vs 5.0

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 08:55:19 EST 2011

On Nov 29, 2011, at 11:36 AM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> On 29 November 2011 10:26, Mircea Markus <mircea.markus at jboss.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 29 Nov 2011, at 10:08, Manik Surtani wrote:
>>
>>> Could we also model and benchmark Hibernate's 2nd level cache as an access pattern?
>> Galder had some very convincing arguments about not doing it with Radargun the last few times when we discussed about this :-)
>
> Maybe not with Radargun, but is sounds like a use case that we should
> test in some way.

Andy Miller was doing some testing of 2LC with AS (I think it was AS7) not long ago, and this testing served us to resolve some issues with XA resources. That's when we switched to using synchronization.

I'll email him to try to find out more about these tests and see if we can integrate them into Radargun somehow.

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache