[infinispan-dev] blog on transaction changes in Beta1

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 08:29:56 EDT 2011

Thanks Mircea!! Very nicely written. I had a question:

It's unclear to the reader which transaction manager is used by default when TRANSACTIONAL is set. Before you had to manually set the transaction manager, but this is now done behind the scenes, so you might wanna comment on that.

I'd also briefly mention which other alternative transaction managers are available.

Cheers,

On Oct 4, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:

> http://infinispan.blogspot.com/2011/10/transaction-remake-in-infinispan-51.html

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache