[infinispan-dev] Separating FluentTypes into a separate file?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Oct 12 12:20:22 EDT 2011

Hi Galder,
since it's not a public class I don't think that would be a problem;
in fact since the fluent configuration is relatively new maybe it's
better to break such things now than later.

On 12 October 2011 17:14, Dan Berindei <dan.berindei at gmail.com> wrote:
> Making a non-public type public preserves binary compatibility,
> according to http://wiki.eclipse.org/Evolving_Java-based_APIs_2#Achieving_API_Binary_Compatibility

I don't think that's related with Galder's question is it? Why do we
need binary compatibility? I think he's referring to APIs. Anyway the
classname is changing as well as it was a nested class so I don't
think it's preserving binary compatibility.

Cheers,
Sanne