[infinispan-dev] getting ISPN config as XML via JMX

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 12:40:52 EDT 2011

What is the use case for that method? I've never know anyone actually want to export a running config as XML. So I was planning to loose it.

It would be far better to interrogate the cache state and behavior and check the config has actually taken effect. Full integration testing is considerably more powerful than anemic unit tests.

I know EDG doesn't officially support it, but there is no chance of installing a servlet that can access the AdvancedCache and then using e.g. REST to interrogate it.