[infinispan-dev] Separating FluentTypes into a separate file?

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 12:51:38 EDT 2011

In the end in order to make a clean arch I had to change so much stuff (otherwise 3/4 of a class ended up deprecated) we agreed to move all of this to a new package. In doing so I moved all the of the interfaces and classes to be top level.

The actual API hasn't changed much, but the names of classes have, as have the location.