[infinispan-dev] Long time no hear, or ISPN-78 continued

Olaf Bergner olaf.bergner at gmx.de
Fri Oct 14 16:36:52 EDT 2011

Hi Ales,

yes, that sounds reasonable. In fact, I have been worrying about the
user relinquishing control over how Infinispan handles streaming large
objects. One quick question, though: I envisaged

OutputStream writeToKey(K key)

to be the "standard" way of streaming large objects into Infinispan.
Doesn't it fit your bill?

- Olaf