[infinispan-dev] Request for feedback on cache store support in AS7 Infinispan subsystem

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 03:50:22 EDT 2011

On 09/15/2011 07:08 PM, Paul Ferraro wrote:
> The procedure for using a custom key mapper:
> 1. Add the following property to the<jdbc-store/>:
>   <property name="key2StringMapper">class.name.of.key.mapper</property>
> 2. Add the jar file containing the above class and its dependencies to:
> $JBOSS_HOME/modules/org/infinispan/main/.
> 3. Edit $JBOSS_HOME/modules/org/infinispan/main/modules.xml and add a reference to the jar within<resources/>.
>
> I'll make sure this gets added to the docs.

I was thinking if there could be a better/simpler way and allow users to
deploy key2stringmappers in the same way that jdbc drivers are deployed:
by placing a jar with an appropriate
META-INF/services/org.infinispan.loaders.keymappers.Key2StringMapper in
the deployments dir.

What do you think ?

Tristan