[infinispan-dev] Request for feedback on cache store support in AS7 Infinispan subsystem

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 04:46:27 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 17:50 +0100, Manik Surtani wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2011, at 16:51, Pete Muir wrote:
>
> > I've raised this as a global issue across JBoss projects/products with the relevant groups internally at JBoss, as I believe that we will hit this problem elsewhere.
>
> +1
>
> > I think a mapping document is a good first step. I'll raise this with Misha who is providing docs support for EDG.
>
> and +1 again.  :)

FYI, Michal has already created such a document on docspace (does not
contain those last cache store changes):
https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-69249

This can save time when writing the mapping document.

M.

> --
> Manik Surtani
> manik at jboss.org
> twitter.com/maniksurtani
>
> Lead, Infinispan
> http://www.infinispan.org

Martin Gencur
--
JBoss QE, Enterprise Data Grid
Desk phone: +420 532 294 192, ext. 62192