[infinispan-dev] Asymmetric caches and manual rehashing design

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:22:38 EDT 2011

Following the discussions last week I've written up a wiki page
describing the strategies for cache view management and state transfer
that will enable asymmetric caches and manual rehashing:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/AsymmetricCachesAndManualRehashingDesign

The state transfer part is not very detailed, as you'll see we want to
go with a non-blocking approach but I'm not sure we can finish that
for 5.1 so we're keeping a blocking fallback option.

Your comments are welcome, either on the list or on the wiki page.

Dan