[infinispan-dev] GSOC 2012

Sunimal Rathnayake sunimalr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:48:43 EDT 2012

Thanks for the info. I'm quite familiar with git and svn. I'm hope to use
git for version controlling as I have been using it for quite a long time
for my university projects.

My github account is https://github.com/sunimalr

I'll go through the Hot Rod Protocol and the existing Java client (which
I'm already examining) and come up with a design.

Sunimal Rathnayake
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
My profiles: [image: Facebook] <www.facebook.com/sunimalr> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/sunimal-rathnayake/25/bb1/722>
Contact me: [image: Google Talk] sunimalr [image: Skype] sunimalr
 Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>