[infinispan-dev] GSOC 2012

Sunimal Rathnayake sunimalr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:28:53 EDT 2012

I'm trying to extract the details and architecture of the existing Hot
Rod Client written in Java. However, there are not very comprehensive
documentation about the existing client. Are there any documentation
made for the purpose of describing the design of the client at more
detailed level?
If so, please give me some links so that I can do the design of .NET
client based on existing client as Mircea suggested.

Thanks

Sunimal Rathnayake
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa