[infinispan-dev] support for XA CacheStores in 6.0

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Apr 11 07:54:36 EDT 2012

On 11 Apr 2012, at 12:37, Mircea Markus wrote:

> Not true. The recovery support we have implemented is there to solve just that and become consistent. There's no "just as consistent" but only "consistent" or "not consistent" :-)

Recovery assumes manual intervention though?  If so again you should document that cache stores only risk being inconsistent if you are using recovery.  Otherwise, the risk of inconsistency is the same risk you have with a non-recovery-enabled in-memory container.

Basically, you're trying to say Cache Stores don't support recovery.  ;)

manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani