[infinispan-dev] PutMapCommand throws a NullPointerException in Distributed Mode

Pedro Ruivo pruivo at gsd.inesc-id.pt
Mon Apr 23 11:55:40 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I've spotted a bug in PutMapCommand. When the keys in the Command
touches in multiple nodes, the remote nodes (nodes that didn't created
the command) can throw the exception [1] when executing the perform()
method. I'm using a transactional cache.

The test case in [2] reproduces the bug. If you want, I can open a JIRA
and if you need more details let me know.

Cheers,
Pedro Ruivo

[1] Exception:

     at
org.infinispan.commands.write.PutMapCommand.perform(PutMapCommand.java:79)
     at
org.infinispan.interceptors.CallInterceptor.handleDefault(CallInterceptor.java:83)
     at
org.infinispan.commands.AbstractVisitor.visitPutMapCommand(AbstractVisitor.java:82)
     at
org.infinispan.commands.write.PutMapCommand.acceptVisitor(PutMapCommand.java:67)
--

[2]
branch: https://github.com/pruivo/infinispan/tree/issue_2