[infinispan-dev] IRC meeting

Pedro Ruivo pruivo at gsd.inesc-id.pt
Mon Apr 30 13:41:12 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I've looked at the IRC meeting and I've noticed that the State Transfer
is not working in the Total Order based protocol. I am wondering, if it
is not enough to send the prepare view command in total order. In this
way, all the nodes will deliver the command in the same order, and then,
all the nodes are in the same state when the command is delivered.

What do you think?

If you have questions, I'm available to help.

Cheers,
Pedro Ruivo