[infinispan-dev] NBST design

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 05:24:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

I managed to rewrite the old NBST design document and created a v2 [1]
that should cover the interesting aspects. I'm not sure I managed to
make it intelligible and sound enough, but this is the best I could do
after several attempts at rewriting :)

Please read it. Your feedback is welcome!

The old document is still there [2] for now but should not be relied
upon. I kept it because some parts of it might still be relevant and
could be moved to v2 doc, but I don't think they are essential in
understading the code of our pull request. Dan, could you have a look if
there are any bits that we need to move to v2?

Thanks,
Adrian

[1] https://community.jboss.org/wiki/Non-BlockingStateTransferV2

[2] https://community.jboss.org/wiki/Non-blockingStateTransfer