[infinispan-dev] drafts, sketches and pull requests

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 06:22:25 EDT 2012

There are two pull requests which are not active:

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/1097
This has been issued 4 moths ago with the last comments about 3 months ago so IMO it should a) have a JIRA created and b) be closed till an updated pull request is send.

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/1230
This requires Dan's input. I think we can do the same thing with it, just to keep the pull request queue cleaner.

All the other requests are "active" and should be kept open IMO.

Cheers,
Mircea

On 28 Aug 2012, at 19:24, Mircea Markus wrote:
> +1.
> I'll update the deferred pull requests.
>
> On 28 Aug 2012, at 15:14, Radoslav Husar wrote:
>
>> +1 This is how it's also done for AS7 project.
>>
>> Rado
>>
>> On 28/08/12 15:29, Sanne Grinovero wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I see that on github there are many pull requests for Infinispan, but
>>> a good amount of them is not to be merged, needing more feedback or
>>> pending for other reasons.
>>>
>>> Rather than keeping things open, shouldn't we track these on JIRA? I'd
>>> like to interpret the "pull requests" as things that should be
>>> reviewed for immediate merging.
>>>
>>> Shall we close those pulls which need further work?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Sanne