[infinispan-dev] Commons-lang dependency

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 06:17:09 EST 2012

If ti's only for that logic I'd rather have it implemented in Infinispan for now, as it doesn't seem that complex.
Project dependencies has started to become more and more of an issue (e.g. in 6.0. we want to allow the users to only download a single jar if they need local cache only) so I'd rather not add new dependencies unless absolutely necessary.

On 3 Dec 2012, at 18:24, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see that we already use some commons-xyz libs and I was wondering if
> we can introduce commons-lang lib dependency in our code? I found their
> implementation of ExceptionUtils pretty solid and I would like to use
> [1]. There are other useful classes as well and the jar should not be
> too big!
>
> Regards,
> Vladimir
>

> [1]