[infinispan-dev] Commons-lang dependency

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 09:34:14 EST 2012

I agree guys, I am also allergic to new dependencies but I was surprised
that we do not have robust mechanism to find root Throwable given an
Exception (and no it is not simply traversing #getCause() as I myself
naively thought). Not even jboss commons has this useful utility.

Cheers,
Vladimir

>>> http://commons.apache.org/lang/api-release/org/apache/commons/lang3/exception/ExceptionUtils.html#getRootCause(java.lang.Throwable)