[infinispan-dev] Separate ExecutorService for map/reduce tasks?

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 10:53:47 EST 2012

Yes.

Ideally I would like to have:

GlobalConfigurationBuilder global = new GlobalConfigurationBuilder();
global
     .addExecutor().name("blah");
     .addScheduledExecutor().name("sched");

Configuration config = new Configuration();
config
     .clustering().async().replQueueExecutor("blah")
     .eviction().executor("sched");

Don't take the above as a proposed API, it's just to make things clearer.

Tristan