[infinispan-dev] Server Jira component

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 05:07:04 EST 2012

Hi all,

I finally went ahead and created the "Server" component on Jira to hold
all issues related to the AS-based Infinispan Server (aka JDG server).
I have renamed the previous "Servers" component to a more appropriate
"Remote Protocols".

A note about versions: Server versions will be aligned with Library
versions, but because of the nature of how the server is built and its
dependency on an Infinispan library release, a Server release will
happen asynchronously (i.e. a couple of days later). Also we may not
want Server issues in the Library release notes. How should we handle this ?

Tristan