[infinispan-dev] Server Jira component

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 10:16:55 EST 2012

On Dec 6, 2012, at 1:16 PM, Mircea Markus <mmarkus at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 6 Dec 2012, at 10:07, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I finally went ahead and created the "Server" component on Jira to hold
>> all issues related to the AS-based Infinispan Server (aka JDG server).
>> I have renamed the previous "Servers" component to a more appropriate
>> "Remote Protocols".
> Do we still want to support non-AS based servers? I think we do want to still have these as well/

^ Sure, community based support, as we support any of the other community features :)

> If so most of the bugs (but the ones having to do with the integration between ISPN-servers and AS-servers) will be in the "Remote protocols" component, and it makes sense for them to appear in the default release notes.
> One way or the other, can't we create an .Server release for each library release? e.g.
> 5.2.0.Beta12
> 5.2.0.Beta12.Server

^ Why do you wanna have different releases?

Guys, the 'Servers' component was for bugs/features affecting the Infinispan servers.

Whatever JDG does is JDG's bussiness.

Again, what the heck is the point of doing this?

And remember about product discussions and public dev list ;)