[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 5.1.0.CR3 release

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 04:17:27 EST 2012

Dear all,

as you all know 5.1.0.CR2 failed inclusion in AS7 7.1.0.CR1 because of
ISPN-1644 [1]. Brian Stansberry is asking to reopen the pull request I
initially opened [2] with an appropriate release. Since we now have
regular CI builds of both AS7 and Infinispan master snapshots (thanks to
our great QE team) we can now be a bit more prompt in fixing these
problems before it's too late. To remain in a spirit of promptness, I
would recommend getting a CR3 (and possibly further CRs) out as quickly
as possible to expedite integration and testing. I know a release
requires a bit of effort (especially on Galder's part, and I'm willing
to help here if necessary), but I believe both code-bases would benefit
greatly.

What do you all think ?

Tristan

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1644