[infinispan-dev] Performance improvements, more...

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 04:59:14 EST 2012

It would be interesting to see the numbers with bbc128, which makes
sending a bit faster. I'd expect to see more writes and less reads,
compared to their relative numbers.

BTW: I'm done with my implementation of Table, and the numbers look
really impressive ! It is about the same as RingBuffer for smaller
insertions (5 million), but for 50 million the number stays about the
same (insertions and removals per second). For smaller numbers, Table is
ca 4 times *faster* than NakReceiverWindow.

I still want to add more tests for Table (copy and convert the ones for
RingBuffer), and then switch NAKACK2 over from RingBuffer to Table. I'm
very curious to see the perf numbers after that change !

Next comes passing up of entire bundles, this should also make a big
difference !
Exiting times, cheers !

--
Bela Ban