[infinispan-dev] Cleanup of new configuration API

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 11:24:21 EST 2012

Yes it should. These properties are runtime mutable (what was previously @Dynamic). Anything that is runtime mutable/dynamic is adjusted at runtime through a mutator on the configuration ofect.

> - TransactionConfiguration.transactionalCache() has been removed
> - Configuration.stateTransferEnabled was removed (what the heck was it doing there?)

As it refers to two configuration areas (state transfer and loaders) it was placed on the common element.

These two were both helpers methods, and I'm not sure whether I like them or not. If we don't want them, no problem from me.