[infinispan-dev] Keeping track of locked nodes

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Jan 20 01:52:19 EST 2012

Well, a view change may not mean that the nodes prepared on have changed.  But still, there would almost certainly be a better way to do this than a collection of addresses.  So the goal is to determine whether the set of nodes the prepare has been sent to and the current set of affected nodes at the time of commit has changed?  And what are the consequences of getting this (pessimistically) wrong, just that the prepare gets repeated on some nodes?