[infinispan-dev] compiler warning: code cache is full

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:11:35 EST 2012

Never seen it before Sanne.

Are you using -XX:CompileThreshold with a really low threshold? That
could explain it, as the JIT would compile a lot more code (that would
otherwise be interpreted).

It could also be because Maven uses a separate classloader when
compiling each module and it keeps loading the same classes over and
over again...

Anyway, using -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m probably wouldn't hurt.

Cheers
Dan