[infinispan-dev] very interesting performance results

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Jan 26 18:04:46 EST 2012

Very nice!
All my previous tests also confirm that there is a correlation between PUT
and GET performance, when one increases the other goes down.

These PUT operations are doing a GET as well, correct? I'd love to see such
graphs using SKIP_REMOTE_LOOKUP.
How long are you warming up the VM? As mentioned in the other thread, I've
discovered that even under high load it will take more than 15 minutes
before all of Infinispan's code is running in compiled mode.

Cheers,
Sanne