[infinispan-dev] DIST.retrieveFromRemoteSource

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:34:46 EST 2012

Manik, Bela, I think we send the requests sequentially as well. In
ReplicationTask.call:

               for (Address a : targets) {
                  NotifyingFuture<Object> f =
sendMessageWithFuture(constructMessage(buf, a), opts);
                  futureCollator.watchFuture(f, a);
               }

In MessageDispatcher.sendMessageWithFuture:

        UnicastRequest<T> req=new UnicastRequest<T>(msg, corr, dest, options);
        req.setBlockForResults(false);
        req.execute();

Did we use to send each request on a separate thread?

Cheers
Dan