[infinispan-dev] AbstractGlobalConfigurationBuilder.read(template) - is it needed?

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:33:44 EDT 2012

Mircea, I think the idea was to allow users to create a new CacheManager
based on an existing CacheManager, but with some global configuration
changes.

For instance, we could have used it in TestCacheManagerFactory, to allow
the user to pass in a GlobalConfiguration instead of a
GlobalConfigurationBuilder to when creating CacheManagers. Of course, for
us it was easy enough to change all the tests to pass in a
GlobalConfigurationBuilder, but I don't really like the caller having to
know that the global configuration will be modified before creating the
CacheManager.

Cheers
Dan