[infinispan-dev] AbstractGlobalConfigurationBuilder.read(template) - is it needed?

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 09:58:47 EDT 2012

Thanks Dan, got you.
It would be nice to expose that functionality through an constructor GlobalConfiguationBuilder:: GlobalConfiguationBuilder(GlobalConfiguration gc);
Currently it is available through the use of the  GlobalConfiguationBuilder:read(GlobalConfiguration) but that's a bit less intuitive (for me at least).
Wdyt?