[infinispan-dev] infinispan-dev Digest, Vol 40, Issue 19

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:36:59 EDT 2012

OK, great to hear this.

I'll also check, if apart from version upgrade, we can also modify Infinispan Core' module.xml a bit.
As I think I need it so see Infinispan Query.

But this can have an optional flag,
where my CapeDwarf overlay would add Infinispan Query module, hence really visible,
where in default case there won't be any Infinispan Query module, but due to "optional=true" it would still work.

Wdyt?

-Ales