[infinispan-dev] spammed by infinispan bot

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:47:41 EDT 2012

Yeah, it's a bit excessive... The culprits list is computed from all the
commits since the last stable build, so everyone gets notified for every
build failure.

I have changed the IRC plugin settings to notify only the users who are
suspected of breaking the current build, this should reduce notifications
to those who actually had a commit since the last build.

Cheers
Dan