[infinispan-dev] Misleading cache store, and average write time, stats

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 07:05:58 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Running some tests for Infinispan stats for next week's conference and I'm seeing something funny:

1. In a sync replicated cache, average write time is 1ms and average repl time is 3ms (wtf?)

2. Linked to 1, replication count is 260.249 and store count 520.307!! We're counting the number of stores twice, when someone calls put(), and we get a put call replicated to the node. The latter should not be count. That explains 1.

Thoughts?

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache