[infinispan-dev] Configuring a Loader by Instance

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Jun 26 10:15:41 EDT 2012

I'm needing to pass an instance of a CacheLoader and other services
directly to a ConfigurationBuilder, or have any way to start an
EmbeddedCacheManager using my existing instances.

There is this comment in the code, which seems to promise it will be
possible in 5.2 :

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/configuration/cache/LoaderConfigurationBuilder.java#L51-54

Who's working on it? Any progress? Sorry I couldn't find the issue,
nor I remember any discussion about this.. still this would be very
useful.

Actually configuring a CacheLoader is just the first step of the
flexibility I need, I eventually will need to be able to wire-up more
"internal" component type from provided instances, but the CacheLoader
would be a good start.

Cheers,
Sanne