[infinispan-dev] new module: integration tests

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Jun 26 12:32:06 EDT 2012

In projects like Hibernate Search and OGM we added a new module
"integrationtests" where we can add specific tests needing non-core
dependencies, like booting the framework on AS7 via Arquillian or
using a custom TransactionManager.

I need now to make a test which requires both Infinispan Query and the
Infinispan Lucene Directory. If I add the dependency of one to the
other - even just as test scope - I'll be binding the dependent
version to each other which brings me in a circular dependency problem
with Hibernate Search (a bit because of how Maven works, a bit of how
Eclipse works...).

So are you all fine if I create a new module

/integrationtests/clusteredquerytests

?

We can then add more integration tests as siblings.

Cheers,
Sanne