[infinispan-dev] new module: integration tests

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Jun 26 15:06:28 EDT 2012

On 26 June 2012 19:51, Adrian Nistor <anistor at redhat.com> wrote:
> +1 for integrationtests module.
>
> But how do you feel about moving out some of the sub-modules? Demos ... :)

What do you mean for "moving out" ? Removing them? Moving to a
different repository?

In the ones I made, they have tests, both to cover sample
configurations and proper bootup of examples out-of-testsuite
framework.
I like that, so that any breaking change in other modules affecting
them forces to take immediate action.

> On 06/26/2012 09:34 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:

>>> Sanne